The cBioPortal is open source software, available on GitHub. If you are interested in joining our efforts, please check out our documentation on how to contribute.
As an open source project, we are grateful for all the many great tools and services that keep our project humming.
We gratefully acknowledge a large collection of open source languages, tools and frameworks, including:
- Java, Python and Typescript
- React and MobX
- Bootstrap and React-bootstrap
- Yarn, npm and webpack
- Mocha, Chai and Selenium
- D3, Victory.js and Chart JS
- Spring and Hibernate
- MySQL and MongoDB
We also gratefully acknowledge the following service providers:
- GitHub for source control management and community engagement.
- Slack for coordinating work across a geographically dispersed team.
- Travis CI and Circle CI for continuous integration.
- Netlify, Heroku and Amazon Web Services for cloud hosting services.